- We changed documentation . Now, we're using sphinx, and it looks great.
- Changed our module structure. Now, instead of umitCore and umitGUI we have umit.core and umit.gui . If you've being using our modules, ask for help in our devel mailing list  to see the best way to update your code.
- Fixed an old issue related to .umit configuration files while updating to a new version of Umit. You don't need to care about these files anymore, while updating Umit.
- Improved our installers.
- Conducted other fixes reported.
If you find any bug, please report it using our Trac, or using the bug report tool that comes with Umit, and that you can access in the main interface.
Download the installers, or source packages, here.
Special thanks to our dedicated community, which have being working hard on delivering a better Umit (alphabetical order): Bartosz Skowron, Daniel Cassiano, Devtar Singh, Francesco Piccino, Guilherme Polo, João Medeiros, Luís Silva, Rodolfo Carvalho.
 - Umit's new documentation
 - Umit's Development Mailing List
 - Changelog Page
 - Trac
 - Download Page