Like I said before, Timeline was being integrated with NI and now it is ready to use.
What things have changed since two weeks ago:
- Select between "Yearly View", "Monthly View", "Daily View" and "Hourly View";
- Filter settings are kept, before, changing graph mode or something else would reset it;
- TLBarDisplay (an "extra" widget for Timeline) now has a nice color transition effect;
- Changes listing have been reworked, so it was possible to use it inside Timeline;
- More ways for grabbing data;
- A lot of several minor (and some not so minor) things have been done, to make it possible to Timeline work with all new changes.
- Configure something to remove data older than N days;
- A more flexible data range setting;
- Search for changes over time*;
There are probably many other things, I just pointed something that I considered most needed.
You can view Latest UMIT Network Inventory screenshot