- Source packages compressed in the formats: tar.gz, tar.bz2 and zip (Higwidgets included)
- Windows installer with Umit, Higwidgets and every related dependencies
Linux users should take a look at README file inside source packages for installation instructions.
* For detailed installation instructions, please visit this page *
- Added the --prefix explanation at the README file
- Added the testers section at the credits window
- Added the new designer (Virgílio Vasconcelos) to the credits window
- New logo, new splash and new icons! All made by the new designer! Good job made by Virgílio. Hope you like!
- Now, every new tab starts with the first profile selected by default
- Added the -v options to default profiles
- Now, when you click on a given host, the nmap output will show the text output for that host. This is useful when you have a long nmap output and want to find a given host in it.
- Changed the Search Dialog to Search Window. Now, you won't need to close the Search window to use the Umit's main window.
- Fixed some bugs related to the loading of search results
- Fixed the problem on compare results that was avoiding the loading of results with same title (bug 1541441)
- Now combos with profile and options informations are sorted alphabetically
- Fixed a bug on compare results where some ports are not been shown when you change the scan results selection order (bug 1541908)
- Created an uninstaller for Linux (works when you install it using the setup.py). It can be called by the "uninstall_umit" command
- Umit on windows now is compiled with py2exe. This results in a faster application and an easier installation.
- Fixed the problem that was breaking the execution of commands that have double quoted paths.
- The splash screen now shows the current version number
 Umit project download page at source forge: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=142490
 Umit project bug report page at source forge: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=142490&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;atid=752647
 Umit repository (anonymous read access allowed): https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/umit
 Umit website: http://umit.sourceforge.net
 Umit Blog: http://umitproject.blogspot.com
 Umit Installation Docs: http://umit.sourceforge.net/install.html
I hope to get some feedback about this release candidate!